We are always accepting donations of:
-any items you think a child in crises or transition would appreciate!
If you are interested in being an Angel Donor, we would love to hear from you! Your donation is 100% tax deductible and goes directly to children in need!
Donations can be dropped off on the front porch of the little white building on the grounds of Shady Grove UMC
4825 Pouncey Tract Rd
Glean Allen, VA 23059
- Sponsor to underwrite printing of cards from Share the Care “Quotable” Art Project and possibly for the purchase of art supplies for the project. Initially done with art students and then rolled out as opportunity for foster children to give back and help other kids like themselves;
- Donors to sponsor or provide duffle bags for foster children needing clothes from the CCC;
- Sponsor to help purchase items for Christmas Bags and pencil boxes;
- Funding for 50 X 60 blankets to go in comfort bags;
- Funding for items needed for comfort bags and/or donations of items needed for comfort bags: toothbrushes, toothpaste, brushes, combs, small notebooks, pens, pencils, colored pencils or skinny marker packs, inspirational bookmarks.